In 1993, Village Candle flickered into life on a tiny, two-pot stove. Born from a passion for New England craftsmanship that still burns strong to this day, this Maine-based company is now a global scent-sation, creating superior low-smoke candles with rich, memorable fragrances. Made with care and trimmed by hand, these candles brighten homes and hearts around the world.
- High-quality fragrance and food-grade paraffin wax for a clean, even burn.
- Lead-free hand-trimmed cotton wicks
Bergamot & Amber Fragrance Notes:
- Top: Italian Bergamot, Mandarin, Lemon, Orange
- Mid: Cashmere, Citronella, Guaiac
- Base: Patchouli, Tonka Bean, Pine, Amber
Leather & Musk Noir Fragrance:
Made for the modern man, whether you’re having a chill night in or hosting an intimate dinner party add a sophisticated fragrance to your space. A complex and unexpected combination of white thyme, fresh bergamot, mineral water, and Amalfi lemon is grounded by notes of driftwood, sheer leather, and musk.